|경고:||This page documents the default search engine for MediaWiki, NOT CirrusSearch, which is the search engine for Wikipedia and WikiMedia sites. See Help:CirrusSearch and Help talk:CirrusSearch for information and support regardign CirrusSearch.|
|경고:||Help:Searching is the default page for help searching on any MediaWiki installation. This page may describe Lucene-search, or MWSearch, or the built-in Search engine that runs when no Search extensions are installed.|
The quickest way to find information in MediaWiki is to look it up directly. On every page there is a 검색 box.
Enter key words and phrases and press Enter or Return or click the magnifying glass icon or Search or Go button. If a page has the same title as what you entered (or you use the Go button) you jump straight to that page.[dubious ] Otherwise, it searches all pages on the wiki (with some restrictions, see below), and presents a list of articles that matched your search terms, or a message informing you that no page has all the key words and phrases.
- It searches all pages on the wiki with some restrictions.
- The article content is searched in its raw (wikitext) form - i.e., it searches the text that appears in the edit box when you click "편집", not the rendered page. This means that content coming from an included template will not be picked up, but the target of piped links will be.
- The search is not case-sensitive, so 'MediaWiki', 'mediawiki' and 'MEDIAWIKI' all give the same result.
- The search functionality can be considered to operate on whole words, separated by spaces or other punctuation marks. So if your search term includes the word 'book', the results will not include pages that only have the word 'books' or 'booklet'. And if your search term includes the term 'inter', the results will not include pages that only have the word 'international', but they may include pages that have the term 'inter-national'.
- The results will only include pages that contain all the words in your search.
- You can search for a phrase using double quotes. A phrase can be considered to consist of whole words (case-insensitive), so the phrase 'Prime Minister' will not be found by a search for "ime Min", but it will be found by a search for "pRIME mINISTER".
If you click the "검색" button without filling in anything, you will be taken to "Special:Search" which gives you extra searching options (also available from any search results list)
검색을 특정 이름공간 안의 페이지들로 제한하는 것이 유용하게 쓰일 수도 있습니다, 즉, '토론'페이지 내부만을 검색하는 것. 이러한 검색을 하려면 원하는 이름공간만을 체크합니다.
기본으로 사용자 환경 설정 에 지정되어 있는 이름공간 만이 검색될 것입니다. 로그인 한 사용자는 기본으로 검색하고 싶은 이름공간를 지정하도록 사용자 환경 설정을 변경할 수 있습니다.