|Page Forms - navigation (view)|
|Basics||Main page (talk) · Download and installation · Quick start guide · Hosting · Special pages|
|Using Page Forms||PF and templates · Defining forms (Input types) · The "Edit with form" tab · Linking to forms · Creating query forms|
|Resources for help||Common problems · Known bugs and planned features · Getting support · Developers' documentation · Testing|
|About Page Forms||Authors and credits · Version history · Sites that use Page Forms · Related extensions|
Currently the following wiki hosting sites offer support for Page Forms:
- CiviHosting - Hosting firm with servers in the US and Europe offering installation, consulting, training and hosting for wikis small and large, including Semantic MediaWiki, Page Forms, Visual Editor and more
- Referata - a site created by Yaron Koren, and currently run by WikiWorks. Wikis on Referata can use Semantic MediaWiki, Cargo, Page Forms and a variety of related extensions; basic usage is free.
- WikiHoster.net (de, en) - offers consulting, training, setup/configuration, administration, customizing and hosting of private and public wikis with or without Semantic MediaWiki and Page Forms, etc.
- Biowikifarm - offers free hosting for open content projects and publications relating to biological topics. It includes Semantic MediaWiki, Page Forms and various other standard SMW-based extensions, in addition to custom extensions like Identification Tools.
- Wiki-Valley.com (fr) - offers consulting, training and hosting for private or public wikis with Semantic MediaWiki, Page Forms, Visual Editor...
Trying out Page Forms
The best place to try using Page Forms is on the "Referata scratchpad" wiki, at scratchpad.referata.com. There you can create all the properties, templates, forms, etc. that you want, and see how they all interact. You do not need to register to make edits.