Currently the following wiki hosting sites offer support for Page Forms:
- QualityBox- Fully-managed enterprise-ready hosting with ~100 MediaWiki extensions (including Page Forms) run by eQuality Technology of Boston, MA
- Professional.Wiki - Fully-managed enterprise ready hosting with many MediaWiki extensions (including Page Forms) run by MediaWiki veterans.
- CiviHosting - Hosting firm with servers in the US and Europe offering installation, consulting, training and hosting for wikis small and large, including Semantic MediaWiki, Page Forms, Visual Editor and more
- Referata - a site created by Yaron Koren, and currently run by WikiWorks. Wikis on Referata can use Semantic MediaWiki, Cargo, Page Forms and a variety of related extensions; basic usage is free.
- WikiHoster.net (de, en) - offers consulting, training, setup/configuration, administration, customizing and hosting of private and public wikis with or without Semantic MediaWiki and Page Forms, etc.
- Biowikifarm - offers free hosting for open content projects and publications relating to biological topics. It includes Semantic MediaWiki, Page Forms and various other standard SMW-based extensions, in addition to custom extensions like Identification Tools.
- Wiki-Valley.com (fr) - offers consulting, training and hosting for private or public wikis with Semantic MediaWiki, Page Forms, Visual Editor...
- Miraheze - a non-profit, free and open source wiki farm that supports private and public wikis. Wikis can choose from a long list of extensions to enable at any time, including Page Forms.
Trying out Page Forms
The best place to try using Page Forms is on the "Referata scratchpad" wiki, at scratchpad.referata.com. There you can create all the properties, templates, forms, etc. that you want, and see how they all interact. You do not need to register to make edits.