Extension:Page Forms/Related extensions
|Page Forms - navigation (view)|
|Basics||Main page (talk) · Download and installation · Quick start guide · Hosting · Special pages|
|Using Page Forms||PF and templates · Defining forms (Input types) · The "⧼formedit⧽" tab · Linking to forms · Creating query forms|
|Resources for help||Common problems · Known bugs and planned features · Getting support · Developers' documentation · Testing|
|About Page Forms||Authors and credits · Version history · Sites that use Page Forms · Related extensions|
There are various other MediaWiki extensions that relate to Page Forms in some way.
- 1 Extensions that Page Forms makes use of, if they are installed
- 2 Extensions that define Page Forms form inputs
- 3 Extensions that otherwise require Page Forms
- 4 Extensions intended to support Page Forms' template-based approach
- 5 Extensions based on Page Forms
- 6 Obsolete extensions
Extensions that Page Forms makes use of, if they are installed
- Semantic MediaWiki
- Admin Links - provides a page of links for administrators - if PF is installed, it adds many links to the page.
- Page Schemas - can be used to automatically generate form definition pages from an XML schema.
Extensions that define Page Forms form inputs
- HierarchyBuilder - defines the input types 'hierarchySelect' and 'hierarchy'.
- Semantic Forms Select - defines the input type 'SF_Select'.
Extensions that otherwise require Page Forms
- AssembleFormLink - displays a helper form similar to #forminput, but that can contain more than one entry field.
- AutoFillFormField - lets you add a "preview" field to a form, showing what the resulting page name will be if the name is generated automatically.
- RecurrentEventCalendar - lets forms create a large series of event pages at once.
- Semantic Page Series - lets forms create a large series of pages at once.
- Semantic Signup - enables a form for populating user pages when users register.
Extensions intended to support Page Forms' template-based approach
- Data Transfer - imports data from an external source into wiki pages with template calls.
- NumerAlpha - displays an incrementing number (can be used for multiple-instance templates).
Extensions based on Page Forms
- PopUpFile - lets users add a popup file-upload window to any page.
The following Page Forms-related extensions appear to be obsolete, or at least are not being maintained.
That define PF form inputs
- Semantic Forms HTML5 - defines some HTML5-based form inputs.
- Semantic Forms Inputs - defines the input types 'timepicker', 'datetimepicker', 'menuselect' and 'two listboxes'.
- Semantic Image Input - defines the input type 'instantimage'.
- Semantic Maps - defines the input types 'map' and 'googlemaps'.
- Semantic Rating - defines the input type 'rating' (not obsolete, though its form input is).
- WikivoteMapsYandex - defines the input type 'yandex' (for Yandex Maps).
That otherwise require Page Forms
- Automatic Semantic Forms - creates on-the-fly forms based on the template calls within a page, without the need to define the forms (part of SMW+).
- Evaluation WikiFlow - used to define workflow for reviewing documents.
- NagiosConfig - used to configure the Nagios monitoring software.
- OWL Wiki Forms - supports forms for editing property, template and form pages.
- SemanticAccessControl - used to set read and write permissions on pages in the wiki.
- SemanticFormsToolbar - lets Page Forms (then called Semantic Forms) be used to edit inline template calls within wiki-text.
- Semantic Friendly Forms - the predecessor to OWL Wiki Forms.
- Semantic Image Annotator - uses forms to add annotations to images.
- Semantic Multi Edit Extension - lets forms create multiple pages at once.
- Semantic Social Profile - lets users enter information for the SocialProfile extension via forms.
- Semantic Text Annotator - uses forms to add annotations to text.
That support a template-based approach
- IncludeOnlyNS - allows certain pages to be designated as "include-only", to enable less-hacky transclusion.
- Negref - lets <ref> tags be added to wiki-text via a template parameter.
- Page Object Model - provides an API for accessing and modifying fields within template calls.
That perform similar actions to Page Forms
- Form - lets users define forms for creating (but not editing) pages.
- RecordAdmin - lets users define forms for creating, editing and querying structured data in wiki pages.
- Semantic Page Maker - lets users defined forms for creating and editing SMW-based data
- SemanticQueryComposer - enables defining forms for querying semantic data.
- SemanticQueryFormTool - enables defining forms for querying semantic data.
- StructuredInput - lets users define forms for creating and editing pages.