Architecture meetings/RFC review 2014-08-13

From MediaWiki.org
Jump to navigation Jump to search

2100-2200 UTC on Wednesday, 13 Aug 2014, at #wikimedia-office connect.

Requests for Comment to review[edit]

  1. Who is now the point person for CentralNotice Caching Overhaul - Frontend Proxy?
  2. Followup from 23 July: have we done security update planning re Composer managed libraries for use on WMF cluster?
  3. Followup from 21 May: has cscott run the requested stats on Square bounding boxes?
  4. Followup from 16 July: does Brion know the next steps re CSSJanus on vertical writing support?
  5. Followup from 11 June: how has the bandwidth savings been on Reducing image quality for mobile? Will we change regular/original images as well as thumbnails?

Also, it would be good to have a Wikimania followup/reportout of any big decisions made there.

Summary and logs[edit]

Meeting summary[edit]

Meeting started by sumanah at 21:04:21 UTC. The full logs are available at https://tools.wmflabs.org/meetbot/wikimedia-office/2014/wikimedia-office.2014-08-13-21.04.log.html .



Meeting ended at 21:49:59 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • csteipp to check with Bryan re Composer managed libraries for use on WMF cluster security planning


Action items, by person[edit]

  • csteipp
    • csteipp to check with Bryan re Composer managed libraries for use on WMF cluster security planning


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • sumanah (77)
  • brion (25)
  • yurikR (12)
  • superm401 (9)
  • AndyRussG (8)
  • ghostsumana (7)
  • awight (7)
  • mark (5)
  • csteipp (5)
  • milimetric (5)
  • wm-labs-meetbot (4)
  • ori (3)
  • awjr (3)
  • cscott (2)
  • Samoyed (2)
  • atgo (2)
  • Thehelpfulone (2)
  • parent5446 (1)
  • Emufarmers (1)
  • Tim-away (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)

Full log[edit]