The Mobile Apps team focuses on building native Android and iOS apps for the Wikimedia Foundation.
This page and its subpages are intended to document the team, its various roles/responsibilities, and generally be a repository of articles of team documentation.
Who's on the team
- Charlotte Gauthier - Product Owner
- Dmitry Brant - Senior Engineer
- Cooltey Feng - Engineer
- Sharvani Haran - Engineer
- Robin Schönbächler - User Experience (UX) Designer
- Shay Nowick - Data Analyst
- Josh Minor - Product Owner
- Toni Sevener - Senior Engineer
- Monte Hurd - Engineer
- Natalia Harateh - Engineer
- Carolyn Li-Madeo - User Experience (UX) Designer
- Why do we make apps?
- RESTBase services for apps
- Event logging tips
- Translation of app string resources
- Download the Wikipedia Android app from the Google Play Store, or from F-Droid.
- Contribute to development
- Freenode webchat on the #wikimedia-mobile channel
- iOS development cycle
- iOS workboard
- iOS codebase
- Travis CI
- iOS Development Resources
- Weekly planning notes
- Quarterly check-in meetings (as part of the Reading/Readers department, 2016-)
- Quarterly review meetings (as part of the Reading department, 2015-2016)
- Quarterly review meetings (together with the Mobile Web team): April 2015, January 2015 / earlier
- Wikimedia Apps/imported/Q3 pre planning notes (2015)