The Mobile Apps team focuses on building native Android and iOS apps for the Wikimedia Foundation.
This page and its subpages are intended to document the team, its various roles/responsibilities, and generally be a repository of articles of team documentation.
Who's on the team
- Dmitry Brant – Tech Lead
- Cooltey Feng – Engineer
- Sharvani Haran – Engineer
- Robin Schönbächler – User Experience (UX) Designer
- Jazmin Tanner - Product Owner
- Josh Minor – Product Owner
- Toni Sevener – Tech Lead
- Matt Cleinman – Engineer
- Deepak Mantena – Engineer
- Carolyn Li-Madeo – User Experience (UX) Designer
- Lani Goto – Technical Program Manager
- Anthony Borba – Exploratory QA
- Shay Nowick – Data Analyst
- Johan Jönsson – Senior Community Relations Specialist
- Why do we make apps?
- RESTBase services for apps
- Testing instance setup
- Event logging tips
- Translation of app string resources
- Download the Wikipedia Android app from the Google Play Store, or from F-Droid.
- Contribute to development
- iOS development cycle
- iOS workboard
- iOS codebase
- iOS Development Resources
- Weekly planning notes
- Quarterly check-in meetings (as part of the Reading/Readers department, 2016-)
- Quarterly review meetings (as part of the Reading department, 2015-2016)
- Quarterly review meetings (together with the Mobile Web team): April 2015, January 2015 / earlier
- Wikimedia Apps/imported/Q3 pre planning notes (2015)