|Port of the old Fandom skin.
|1,499 (Ranked 15th)
Monaco是一个最初由Fandom開發的外觀。 The original port and can be downloaded here but a more recent one, which is compatible with at MediaWiki 1.35+ is available from Universal Omega No version before 1.35.0 is supported on this version.
The fork by James Haley lists these new additions:
- A new Widgets framework which cooperates with Extension:Gadgets to allow sidebar content to be defined through the MediaWiki frontend.
- Special support for Extension:FlaggedRevs and Extension:MobileFrontend when they are installed.
- Wiki copyright notice is displayed in the footer of every page as with WikiMedia-maintained skins.
Roger Meier took that work and says he has added these features:
- First Version that support MediaWiki verison 1.31, but not tested
- Implementation of extending the Sidebar Menu with User and Group Sidebar Elements like Extension "DynamicSidebar"
1.35 and 1.36 support was added by Universal Omega in the most recent fork.
To install, install Monaco into a Monaco/ folder in your skins/ folder.
From the command line you can do this by cd'ing to your skins/ folder inside your MediaWiki installation and running "
git clone git://github.com/Universal-Omega/Monaco.git Monaco".
Once you have done that, add
wfLoadSkin( 'Monaco' ); to your