This MediaWiki page is being translated.
You may therefore find errors or untranslated sections.
You can contribute with the translation.
MediaWiki is a collaboration and documentation platform brought to you by a vibrant community.
The MediaWiki software is used by tens of thousands of websites and thousands of companies and organizations. It powers Wikipedia and also this website. MediaWiki helps you collect and organize knowledge and make it available to people. It's powerful, multilingual, free and open, extensible, customizable, reliable, and free of charge. Find out more and if MediaWiki is right for you.
Set up and run MediaWiki
- Download, install and configure MediaWiki
- Add functionality by installing extensions
- Problems? See errors and symptoms and FAQ
- Don't own a server? Find hosting services
- Get professional development and consulting
- Join MediaWiki Stakeholders user group
Edit and use MediaWiki
Develop and extend code
- Read the MediaWiki developer documentation
- Visit the Wikimedia Developer Portal
Get help and contribute
- Cannot find the answer to a problem with MediaWiki? Ask the support desk!
- Get involved as a translator, designer, documentation writer, tester, tech ambassador, or developer
- Report wrong software behavior or a feature proposal
- 2023-08-16 to 2023-08-19
- Wikimania 2023 conference in Singapore.
- 2023-05-19 to 2023-05-21
- Wikimedia Hackathon in Athens, Greece (Europe).
- MediaWiki is now on Mastodon! Follow us for updates at @firstname.lastname@example.org