Release status: stable
|Description||Adds parser functions for listing recently created and edited articles.|
|Author(s)||Aran Dunkley (Nadtalk)|
|Latest version||1.1.1 (2012-05-25)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the RecentActivity extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The RecentActivity extension allows the generation of lists of recently created articles or recent edits either by anyone, or by a specific user. By default it will give five results ordered by most recent first in a bullet list format.
- Show the last five articles that have been edited
- Show the last five articles that have been created
- Show the last five articles that have been created by user Foo
- Show the last ten articles that have been edited
- Show the last five articles that have been edited, each preceded by two asterisks (useful for putting in treeviews)
- Copy the code into a file and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Configure as required
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Articles that are members of the Excluded from RecentActivity category will not be shown in the list. The category used to exclude articles can be set in the
$wgRecentActivityExclusionsCat configuration variable.