|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Phabricator.|
Phabricator is an integrated bug tracking system (replacing Bugzilla and some other tools) used for the development and maintenance of Wikimedia sites, projects and applications.
This category has only the following subcategory.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- ► Phabricator.wikimedia.org bots (1 P)
Pages in category "Phabricator"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Bug management
- Bug management/Bug report life cycle
- Bug management/Feedback sources
- Bug management/How to triage
- Bug management/Meeting preparations
- Bug management/Phabricator etiquette
- Bug management/Phabricator queries
- Bug management/Project maintainers
- Bug management/Triage
- Bug management/Triage tasks
- User:Pavithraes/Sandbox/Technical documentation prioritization
- Requests for comment/Phabricator
- Phabricator/Creating and renaming projects
- Phabricator/Help/Reclaim Bugzilla and RT accounts
- Phabricator/Help/Two-factor Authentication Resets
- Phabricator/Project management
- Phabricator/Project management/Tracking tasks
- Project management tools/Review
- Project management tools/Review/Requirements