Phabricator is an integrated bug tracking system (replacing Bugzilla and some other tools) used for the development and maintenance of Wikimedia sites, projects and applications.
Pages in category "Phabricator"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Bug management
- Bug management/Bug report life cycle
- Bug management/Feedback sources
- Bug management/How to triage
- Bug management/Meeting preparations
- Bug management/Phabricator etiquette
- Bug management/Phabricator queries
- Bug management/Project maintainers
- Bug management/Triage
- Bug management/Triage tasks
- Requests for comment/Phabricator
- Phabricator/Bugzilla migration weekend
- Phabricator/Creating and renaming projects
- Phabricator/Help/Reclaim Bugzilla and RT accounts
- Phabricator/Project management
- Phabricator/Project management/Tracking tasks
- Project management tools/Review
- Project management tools/Review/Requirements
Media in category "Phabricator"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Phab-tokens-via-css.png 16 KB