Category:Extensions by integration target
The Extensions by integration target category contains articles on extensions that integrate with one or more 3rd party applications and/or MediaWiki extensions.
Extension searchers: This page contains two lists in alphabetical order by integration target name: categories and articles.
If you do not find what you need in the list of subcategories, please check the articles.
If an integration target has only one or two extensions it may not have a dedicated subcategory and will be found instead in the article list.
Extension maintainers and wiki gnomes: If you are adding extensions to this category, please use the integration target as a sort key.
That will make it easier for us to see when we've suddenly got several extensions for the same target.
Also, if you happen to see several extensions for the same target listed in the article section, please consider taking the time to create a sub-category for those articles.
That will make it easier for users to find all the extensions related to a particular 3rd party application or extension.
This category has the following 54 subcategories, out of 54 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- ► Bugzilla extensions (4 P)
- ► Extensions for data exchange with other wikis (2 C, 2 P)
- ► JRE extensions (3 P)
- ► LDAP extensions (2 P)
- ► OpenLayers extensions (3 P)
- ► Reddit extensions (1 P)
- ► Scribunto extensions (6 P)
- ► Semantic Maps dependencies (1 P)
- ► Semantic MediaWiki extensions (3 C, 48 P)
- ► Simple forms extensions (1 P)
- ► Simple machines forum extensions (4 P)
- ► SimplePie extensions (1 P)
- ► Social tools (1 C, 33 P)
- ► SPARQL extensions (1 P)
- ► StumbleUpon extensions (2 P)
- ► Ubiquity extensions (2 P)
- ► XMPP extensions (2 P)
Pages in category "Extensions by integration target"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.