Wikimedia Release Engineering Team/CI Futures WG/Meetings/2019-03-04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
On Google Hangouts Meet.
The goal of this meeting is to review the feedback we've received so far, and get started with evaluation.
Actions from previous meeting:
- Done: Lars to make a weekly blog post with updates of the WG work, for publicity, and to ask for feedback
- Done: All: Ask for suggestions within our personal networks (linking to blog, when it's published)
- Done: Lars to ask Dan if he wants to join the WG as well.
- Done: Lars to give a short presentation/demo of Ick to the WG and anyone else interested.
- Done: Lars+Zeljko to set up Phabricator subtasks for what to do next for WG
- Dan has joined the WG.
- Review feedback so far.
- Which candidates can we say don't fulfill the very hard requirements? What's left?
- Pick the first two or three candidates to implement the toy CI project with and write an evaluation report on.
- TODO: Lars to send invite for Tuesday
- TODO: Zeljko, Brennen to find more tools to evaluate, do a first cut of shortening of list based on very hard requirements
- TODO: Lars: Start evaluating GitLab, Concourse