On Google Hangouts Meet.
The goal of this meeting is to review the feedback we've received so far, and get started with evaluation.
Actions from previous meeting:
- Done: Lars to make a weekly blog post with updates of the WG work, for publicity, and to ask for feedback
- Done: All: Ask for suggestions within our personal networks (linking to blog, when it's published)
- Done: Lars to ask Dan if he wants to join the WG as well.
- Done: Lars to give a short presentation/demo of Ick to the WG and anyone else interested.
- Done: Lars+Zeljko to set up Phabricator subtasks for what to do next for WG
- Dan has joined the WG.
- Review feedback so far.
- Which candidates can we say don't fulfill the very hard requirements? What's left?
- Pick the first two or three candidates to implement the toy CI project with and write an evaluation report on.
- TODO: Lars to send invite for Tuesday
- TODO: Zeljko, Brennen to find more tools to evaluate, do a first cut of shortening of list based on very hard requirements
- TODO: Lars: Start evaluating GitLab, Concourse