Wikimedia Architecture Team
The Wikimedia Architecture Team works with Product and Technology teams to deliver conceptual artifacts such as models, workshops, diagrams, strategic recommendations, and prototypes that move the system towards its highest-value goals. If you have a project that is cross cutting, touches other system components, is a new component or service (or is in other ways complex), please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Our mission is to architect
- a modern platform
- that can serve collections of knowledge and information,
- created from multiple trusted sources,
- to nearly-infinite product experiences and other platforms.
Leading system architecture practice
- Kate Chapman - Director of Architecture
- Alex Paskulin - Senior Technical Writer
- Diana Montalion - Principal System Architect
- Moriel Schottlender - Principal System Architect
If you are looking for information about a previous team that information is available at Wikimedia Architecture Team Legacy.