Wikidata Bridge/Get involved
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Edit Wikidata’s data directly from your infobox
Participate to UX research & feedback loops
We are regularly organizing user interviews and feedback loops. The incoming ones are be announced here.
- You can now try the prototype v1.0 and give feedback
How to get my Wikipedia community involved?
In order to get your Wikipedia community involved, you can:
- Help translating these documentation pages in your language
- Create a Wikidata Wikiproject on your Wikipedia, if it's not already existing
- Talk to your community about Wikidata Bridge and your current use of Wikidata infoboxes
- Make sure to involve your local infobox/templates builders in the discussions
- If you have questions to the development team, feel free to ask them on the talk page
- The next step would be to engage your community in testing the tool at an early stage: see the section below
How to be part of the first tests?
- Make sure that the steps in the section above are completed
- Make sure that you have the support of your Wikipedia community, for example by running a local community process
- Leave a message on the talk page to start discussing with the development team about the next steps
- Participate to the discussions on the talk page