I just updated the link to the prototype to a new version (v 3.0). Thanks to the feedback we received during and after Wikimania, we've been able to understand better what people need and improve some features.
Please note that this is still a "click dummy", with only certain reactive paths and areas where you can click on, not a full developed test system. If you get stuck, you can press "R" or click on "Restart" on the bottom right corner.
- the reference section was updated to be more visible
- we added a new type of screen, "data type not supported", to warn users when a data type is (not yet) supported by the Bridge. You can access it by clicking on the coordinates.
- another new type of screen is permission screens, that you can test by clicking on the map. This kind of screen will appear only when the user is trying to edit something without having the permission. The text and display is still to be improved, feel free to give us feedback.
What we're still working on:
- cancel and save buttons for references
- path to Wikidata not included yet
- path to history not included yet
- license notice not included yet
Feel free to try this updated prototype and give us feedback!
For your information, we're running a bit late on the timeline that is presented on the overview page, I'll give you a more detailed update at the end of November.