- Aplikacja klienta: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.99 Safari/537.36
About this board
If you are reporting a problem directly on this page, please include your web browser, computer operating system, and wiki skin (usually Vector, sometimes Monobook). The feedback tool within the visual editor will include your user agent details instead.
Use this page to tell the Wikimedia developers your ideas and issues about using the visual editor. The Editing team welcomes your feedback and ideas, especially on user interface decisions and the priorities for adding new features. All comments are read, in any language, but personal replies are not guaranteed.
Please note that the Wikimedia Foundation does not provide support for installing VisualEditor on third-party wikis.
You may also want to read a guide to optimize the visual editor's experience on your site, which details work necessary on the community side (such as translating or setting up citation systems).
ada yang menyalah gunakan akun saya untuk berbuat kejahatan, tolong dinonaktifkan akun saya
- Agen pengguna: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 9_3_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/601.1.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Mobile/13F69 Safari/601.1
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Warung_Kopi is the page you may use to report problems at that wiki.
Ezin dut idatzitakoa aldatu. / I can´t change what is written.
- User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.99 Safari/537.36
@EnekoPanamá, can you be more specific-is the page not loading, you can't edit a specific part, you don't manage to save, etc.? I should mention that there are known issues affecting that wiki ATM, so this could be due to the ongoing situation. https://eu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Txokoa#Possible_issues_with_visualeditor_.2F_mobileapps
Hello, actually the problem is that once I have edited any content on the page I can´t save it. It is impossible to save anything. I will check the link, thanks.
Can you please provide the usual details (browser+version, operating system, skin)? An example of a change you are making and that doesn't allow you to save afterwards? I copied the content of that page to a sandbox and a test edit worked. Thanks.
it was just a test. I didn't know the message would be sent here.
- User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
- 用户代理： Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
just a feedback test
Random image display issue
Mediawiki 1.27.1, associated Visualeditor version. Some images in visual editor are showing the following text "File:my image.png" instead of the image itself.
When looking at the url called, it has the format: http://mysite/wiki/Special:FilePath/my_image.png .
This url returns 404, the right url is http://mysite/wiki/Special:Redirect/file/my_image.png. Is this an issue with Visual Editor or Mediawiki?
Special characters on VisualEditor
Subject is already being discussed on Phabricator.
Is there a way to add a non-breaking space ( ), an en space ( ) or an em space ( ) without having to switch to source editing?
Not yet, although see https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T134382 as it may eventually happen. What is your use case for the last two? TY.
To be honest, I can't really think of any use to en and em space as of now, but thanks for pointing that phabricator link!
få mer informasjon!
- Brukeragent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.71 Safari/537.36
Munawar Hussain Kungrani
The Name Munawar Hussain S\o Muhammed Ali nu\Pakisrani
- Aplikacja klienta: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.87 Safari/537.36 OPR/41.0.2353.56