In the past few years, I have noticed that while using the mobile desktop view in creating an article or expanding an existing page. There seems to be a bug that wiped out some text or a paragraph from the existing content which makes the editing using a mobile desktop view tedious.
Furthermore, in some cases, the text might be invisible but when you publish changes you will discover it exists thereby duplicating the text. I have over time alternated between VisualEditor and Source to ensure there are no mixed-up text or paragraphs before publishing final changes.
I thought I was the only one experiencing the challenge until Jesse from the Ghanaian community asked (on the Africa Wikimedia Technical Community WhatsApp group) if we could share the challenges we as African face while editing with our mobile device to share with the Wikimedia Editing Team. After sharing my experience as stated above, I discovered that it resonates with all Wikimedia editors across African countries and perhaps the world in general.