Hi. One thing you haven't discussed in detail is recording the details of the source in Wikidata. The structure for source references is pretty established and it should be practical to automatically harvest this info from online sources. Fetching history… Information on wikidata is not in simple triples. Many statements have additional information in qualifiers. Even if the program can't harvest this automatically it should at least allow the user to enter these by hand. Filceolaire (talk) 00:35, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Filceolaire, I am sorry I am late to reply, I am going to take your idea in consideration and will make a functionality that will parse data about source and if they are not available then I will provide user with a facility to provide them. Thanks for your opinion.
Join the GSoC & OPW IRC meeting
Hi! The community bonding period is over, and you should have started working on your project. In addition to the strict work, you are required to report frequently, see the details at the GSoC or OPW pages.
The Engineering Community team is organizing a Q&A session for all participants (mentors included) tomorrow Tuesday at connect, see Engineering Community Team/Meetings/2014-05-20. See you there!--Qgil (talk) 21:57, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I'm checking your proposed tasks  and . Currently I don't think they could be approved, because you've not described requirements/acceptance criteria after which the task would be considered completed. Moreover:
- are you sure that's the "home page", when you just call it bookmarklet elsewhere;
- the video task describes a "process" but doesn't explicitly say what the process is for or where it happens;
- the video task doesn't explain all the terminology it uses, please provide context and a glossary;
- the homepage task doesn't tell where the student should find the information to be added to the home page.
I fixed some typos and formatting. I suspect these tasks are too hard for email communication, if you find a student you'll probably need to cooperate a lot over IRC. --Nemo 07:23, 1 December 2014 (UTC)