My name is Edward Chernenko. I am an expert in software maintenance (finding bugs, improving existing software), MediaWiki developer and also an AWS Solutions Architect.
- See my account in LinkedIn and GitHub.
- Available for hire, contact me if you need some extension written or something.
MediaWiki extensions I maintain:
- Extension:Moderation - I am the original author of this extension.
- Extension:AWS - I fixed a lots of bugs and made it stable for production use.
- Minor extensions: CreatedPagesList, CreatePageUw, CreateRedirect, DownloadBook, JsCalendar.
I also did some minor bugfixes in MediaWiki core and third-party extensions.
I haven't edited Grabbers myself, but they are based on some old Perl scripts I wrote in 2010 (MediaWikiDumper).
Aside from opensource projects, I wrote a huge extension that turns MediaWiki into a social network. It has 24000+ lines of PHP/JS code.
You can contact me by email (email@example.com).
I don't participate in any Wikimedia projects (I did back when I was a teenager, but I haven't made an edit there for years).
My home wiki is Russian Uncyclopedia (Absurdopedia).