I find this project very interesting.
I think that:
- Awarding mentors for the job they do is useless: a mentor should be an experienced user, which does not need that. The best award I can receive, is receiving a message from a mentee thanking me (and please, do not add a feature to thank the mentor, the thanks should be spontaneous).
- In my mentees list, and all features that shows you something about your mentees, I want to see just users that maked me almost a question, or users I manually set as my mentees.
- I would like to have a watchlist, or a recent changes page, with the edits of the mentees described above.
- When I take a pause from wiki, I need to be able to temporarily set all my mentees mentor as someone else, it will be great if I can send a message to all of them (mentees), if they do not see "your mentor" but "your mentor' s substitute") or something else, and continuing seeing them as my mentees, so I can still follow their activities.
- I would like to be able to display a message when certain mentees do certain actions, something like abuse filter, but that only displays a message.
- I should be able to change "my mentor" tab of a mentee in something like "you don't need a mentor anymore", and stop seeing the user in my mentees list.
- I would like to have a way to reply with custom standardized messages, helping me in answering common questions
- I would like to recivie a notification when someone ping my mentee; i should be able to disable this feature for all or just certain mentees.
- Instead of awards for mentors, i'd like to give standard or custom awards to my mentees.
- (not for mentors dashboard) in help panel, mentees should see "ask to your mentor" too.