Talk:Google Summer of Code/2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We already have people asking about GSoC on IRC (from India, of course; they're always ahead :D ). Should we already create this page? --Nemo 17:40, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
Instructions and policies
- Is Mentorship programs/Lessons learned complete? Did we learn anything in 2014?
- Outreach programs/Selection process is important. If still used, it should be linked from Google Summer of Code 2015; if unused, it should be marked as such.
- Other rules exist, apparently, but are not documented yet. Niharika mentioned something on repeat applicants, in particular.
- Added a note about the non-documented rule here: Outreach_programs/Selection_process#Assessing_candidates --NiharikaKohli (talk) 07:26, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- Outreach programs/Application template is ignored by the new instructions (somewhere, there was also a question by someone who liked the template). Not clear whether intentional or not: the page should be either embedded in instructions or marked outdated.
--Nemo 09:31, 4 March 2015 (UTC)