|問題:||進行中的工作 · 回報錯誤|
Timeless highly supports responsive web design and is optimized for a multitude of screen widths ranging from narrow mobile phone screens up to wide monitors.
Unlike the minimalistic skin Minerva, which is the default skin for mobile phones, Timeless incorporates the functionality of a desktop-focussed theme such as 皮肤:Vector, the default desktop skin, onto all screen sizes.
In addition, Timeless offers a distinct convenient shortcut to the user contribution list in the top bar, next to the “编辑” and “查看历史” buttons.
Responsive website design details
This section is based on the default configuration.
Above a simulated screen width of 1340 pixels, the site is visible in three columns. Some site navigation sections are on the left side of the content area (e.g. “Navigation”, “Tools) while some are on the right side (“More”, “Print/Export”, “In other languages”, “In other projects”, “categories”) are on the right side.
1339 to 1100 pixels
The site is visible in two columns. The site navigation sections on the right side of the content area move to the left side below the existing sections.
Less than 1100 pixels
The site navigation sections are collapsed into a top navigation bar with text labels.
Less than 851 pixels
Below 851 pixels, the responsive design of Timeless adapts to mobile phone screens.
The text labels on the navigation elements above the content area (e.g. “Article”, “Discussion”, “Edit”, “Edit source”, “History”) are not shown to save horizontal space; only the icons are shown instead of both.
The site navigation sections are collapsed into a top navigation bar with icon labels.
wfLoadSkin( 'Timeless' );
- Configure as required.
- 完成 - 在您的wiki上打开至Special:Version，以确认扩展已成功安装。
The following are only supported in MediaWiki 1.34+
$wgTimelessBackdropImage(string, default 'cat.svg')
- Set it as you would $wgLogo to an appropriate background image. Recommendation is an svg set to 500-750px wide: svg for HiDPI support; the size can really be whatever, but where that will result in a similar behind-content look as with the default cat.
- For a background to potentially also work unmodified with other background-colour themes if and when they are later implemented, a transparent single-colour image is recommended, with 20-50% opacity black/white, where the alpha values of the b/w parts are likewise around 10-50/255, as this should allow it to work on most anything that isn't pure white/black.
- Examples (which actually don't follow the above recommendation and thus probably won't work on dark backgrounds): Timeless backdrop (wiktionary).svg and Timeless backdrop (metawiki).svg
$wgTimelessLogo(null|string|array, default null)
- Special logo rendering, allowing for custom logos for Timeless specifically (such as a square logo version without the wordmark in order to avoid duplication with the header). Also provides slightly better HiDPI support than using $wgLogoHD, as that only works for 135x135px logos, and scales all high-res logos down to this size.
- Can be used to point Timeless at a File uploaded onwiki (remember to protect the file if using this) simply by providing the file name, or you can specify the logo path details manually using an array.
- To reuse a $wgLogo and $wgLogoHD already set for a nominally 160x160px logo, but where the HD versions also come out the right size:
$wgTimelessLogo = [ '1x' => $wgLogo, '1.5x' => $wgLogoHD['1.5x'], '2x' => $wgLogoHD['2x'], 'width' => 160, 'height' => 160 ];
- To use File:Cows.svg uploaded onwiki:
$wgTimelessLogo = 'Cows.svg';
- Note that uploaded logos work best as svgs or as 2x- or higher-sized rasters, and will be scaled down for each target resolution. Obviously this approach requires file uploads and thumbnailing to be enabled.
- Recommended nominal sizes probably around 135px to 165px.
$wgTimelessWordmark(null|string|array, default null)
- To use an image instead of the default Linux Libertine serif text for the header banner wordmark. Same usage approach as $wgTimelessLogo.
- So the english Wikipedia might use Wikipedia wordmark.svg, like so:
$wgTimelessWordmark = 'Wikipedia wordmark.svg';
- Or specify an array of each resolution version, plus the dimensions, per above (more likely with them, frankly).
- If not using an uploaded file onwiki, specifying the dimensions is required.
- Recommended nominal size up to 200px wide by 38px tall.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Timeless skin.|
|此皮肤被用于一个或多个维基媒体项目上。 这可能意味着皮肤稳定且工作良好，足以用在同等高流量的网站上。 请在维基媒体的CommonSettings.php和InitialiseSettings.php配置文件中寻找此皮肤名称以查看安装它的网站。 详细的已安装皮肤的完整列表可在wiki的Special:Version页面找到。|