Estado da versão: beta
|Licença||GNU - Licença Pública Geral 2.0 ou superior|
|Traduza o tema Timeless se este estiver disponível em translatewiki.net|
|Verifique a utilização e a matriz de versão|
|Problemas:||Tarefas em aberto · Reportar um erro|
Timeless highly supports responsive web design and is optimized for a multitude of screen widths ranging from narrow mobile phone screens up to wide monitors.
Unlike the minimalistic skin Minerva, which is the default skin for mobile phones, Timeless incorporates the functionality of a desktop-focussed theme such as Tema:Vector, the default desktop skin, onto all screen sizes.
In addition, Timeless offers a distinct convenient shortcut to the user contribution list in the top bar, next to the “Editar” and “Ver histórico” buttons.
The general aim is to make a fully featured skin that emphasises both content and editing tools, with multiple view modes for showing everything, focusing only on content (winter), or switching to dark/night viewing. One day it will actually do this.
Responsive website design details
This section is based on the default configuration.
Above a simulated screen width of 1340 pixels, the site is visible in three columns. Some site navigation sections are on the left side of the content area (e.g. “Navigation”, “Tools) while some are on the right side (“More”, “Print/Export”, “In other languages”, “In other projects”, “categories”) are on the right side.
Starting at a simulated browser viewport width of around 1900 pixels, the width of the center column with the content is fixed to 1261 pixels, while on the earlier skins Vector and MonoBook, it is able to extend indefinitely with screen width.
1339 to 1100 pixels
The site is visible in two columns. The site navigation sections on the right side of the content area move to the left side below the existing sections.
Less than 1100 pixels
The site navigation sections are collapsed into a top navigation bar with text labels.
Less than 851 pixels
Below 851 pixels, the responsive design of Timeless adapts to mobile phone screens.
The text labels on the navigation elements above the content area (e.g. “Article”, “Discussion”, “Edit”, “Edit source”, “History”) are not shown to save horizontal space; only the icons are shown instead of both.
The site navigation sections are collapsed into a top navigation bar with icon labels.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'Timeless' );
- Configure conforme necessário.
- Pronto - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.
O seguinte é suportado apenas no MediaWiki 1.34+
$wgTimelessBackdropImage(string, default 'cat.svg')
- Set it as you would $wgLogo to an appropriate background image. Recommendation is an svg set to 500-750px wide: svg for HiDPI support; the size can really be whatever, but where that will result in a similar behind-content look as with the default cat.
- For a background to potentially also work unmodified with other background-colour themes if and when they are later implemented, a transparent single-colour image is recommended, with 20-50% opacity black/white, where the alpha values of the b/w parts are likewise around 10-50/255, as this should allow it to work on most anything that isn't pure white/black.
- Examples (which actually don't follow the above recommendation and thus probably won't work on dark backgrounds): Timeless backdrop (wiktionary).svg and Timeless backdrop (metawiki).svg
$wgTimelessLogo(null|string|array, default null)
- Special logo rendering, allowing for custom logos for Timeless specifically (such as a square logo version without the wordmark in order to avoid duplication with the header). Also provides slightly better HiDPI support than using $wgLogoHD, as that only works for 135x135px logos, and scales all high-res logos down to this size.
- Can be used to point Timeless at a File uploaded onwiki (remember to protect the file if using this) simply by providing the file name, or you can specify the logo path details manually using an array.
- To reuse a $wgLogo and $wgLogoHD already set for a nominally 160x160px logo, but where the HD versions also come out the right size:
$wgTimelessLogo = [ '1x' => $wgLogo, '1.5x' => $wgLogoHD['1.5x'], '2x' => $wgLogoHD['2x'], 'width' => 160, 'height' => 160 ];
- Para utilizar File:Cows.svg enviado na wiki:
$wgTimelessLogo = 'Cows.svg';
- Note that uploaded logos work best as svgs or as 2x- or higher-sized rasters, and will be scaled down for each target resolution. Obviously this approach requires file uploads and thumbnailing to be enabled.
- Recommended nominal sizes probably around 135px to 165px.
$wgTimelessWordmark(null|string|array, default null)
- To use an image instead of the default Linux Libertine serif text for the header banner wordmark. Same usage approach as $wgTimelessLogo.
- So the english Wikipedia might use Wikipedia wordmark.svg, like so:
$wgTimelessWordmark = 'Wikipedia wordmark.svg';
- Or specify an array of each resolution version, plus the dimensions, per above (more likely with them, frankly).
- If not using an uploaded file onwiki, specifying the dimensions is required.
- Recommended nominal size up to 200px wide by 38px tall.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Timeless skin.|
|Este tema está a ser utilizado em um ou mais projetos da Wikimedia. This probably means that the skin is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this skin's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the skins installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|