Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Since last time
- Lots of code review, but also some work on minor MMV features.
- Even more code review, maybe some small amount of time hacking together a scrum notes updater script thingy.
- Worked on metrics and GWToolset CR, mostly.
- Work on preferences link, do more metrics CR, hopefully get the metrics repos transferred to Gerrit.
- As predicted, lots of CR and a little bit of bug-fixing.
- Continuing to take my duties as out-of-focus master seriously, doing all the CR.
- Further bug-wrangling and code review.
- More bugs, more CR. Life is grand.
- Dealt with card 448 mostly, did code review.
- Dealing with accidental launch of feature, doing CR, addressing CR on card 448.
- Since last I wrote
- It has been way too long...let's see...I got all of the feature flags into master, and they're deployed. I worked on bugfixes and feature tweaks, as well as a lot of code review, and helped roll out the first pilot on mw.org.
- Working on code review, addressing code review, and card 448. Dealing with feature discussions of various calibres.