Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bureaucrats are users with the technical ability to:
- promote other users to administrator, translation administrator, or bureaucrat status;
- grant and revoke the ability to transwiki pages;
- grant and revoke the ability to import pages via file upload; and
- grant and revoke an account's bot status.
Bureaucrats do not have the ability to remove admin rights from users or to grant further levels of access. Such user right changes must be done by stewards.
- Special:ListUsers/bureaucrat - list of all users who have bureaucrat permissions
- Special:Log/rights - log of changes to user rights
- Special:Log/renameuser - log of username changes
- Project:Requests - request rights here.
|User groups||Registered users – Autoconfirmed users – Autopatrolled users – Bots – Administrators – Bureaucrats – Stewards – Transwiki importers – Importers – Account creators – Interface administrators
Requests for permissions