This manual's page is outdated. It was written for an older version of MediaWiki and may not apply to the most recent version. .
The list builder enables you to build custom lists for Huggle to work through using a variety of different sources.
On the left:
- Add — Adds a new list to the list builder
- Delete — Deletes the selected list from the list builder
- Copy — Copies the selected list
- Rename — Renames the selected list
Watching your watchlist (Huggle version 0.9.6)
To watch your own watchlist:
- Close Huggle, open your own watchlist here and make any changes you desire, and restart Huggle. (Note: To watch an entire category of pages, export the page names via Special:Export and paste the names into your watchlist.)
- Select menu Queue-->Manage Queues and then the Page title tab.
- Under Queues, add a new queue named Watchlist.
- Under Queue type, select the radio button for Dynamic list.
- Select the List source tab.
- On the Source type dropdown, select Watchlist.
- Do not select the checkbox for re-adding pages that were previously removed. As of this writing, the writer's experience is that doing so will cause Huggle to return an error every time a new page is selected.
- Press OK and test.
Remember, queues are not saved between sessions and your watchlist will not update until one of the watched pages is changed.
Also Note: Watchlist watching does not yet appear to be enabled.
Page title filters (Huggle version 0.9.6)
If you wish to limit your search to pages having a specific word in the page title, use page title filters. The field label does say, "Title matches regular expression:" but try just entering your keyword first. If you're interested in searching on just one word, formal regex syntax does not appear to be necessary.