< HuggleJump to navigation Jump to search
This page serves as a community repository of user created extensions for Huggle. Click on a link of each extension to see its source code.
Anyone is welcome to improve or change any of these scripts
How to install a script to Huggle
- Copy the source code of script ( ctrl + C )
- Open Scripting → Scripts manager → New script
- Delete all existing text in text window and paste the source code instead ( ctrl + A, Del, ctrl + V )
- Save and load
List of scripts
- Hello world — Shows some features of scripting engine, well documented extension that can be useful for new users who want to understand how scripting engine works
- Deletion log — logs pages you nominated for deletion to your userpace
- Invisible changes — checks text of edit for "invisible changes" where vandal replaces words with symbols that are hard to recognize from original.
- Patrol on delete — will mark page for which you requested speedy deletion as patrolled
- User guard — Notify you when anyone changes your talk or user page.
- Debugging tools - various tools that can help debug Huggle issues
- Uptime — shows uptime
- Traffic counter — shows estimated traffic usage by Huggle
- Traffic counter (status bar) — shows estimated traffic usage by Huggle
- HAN guard - protects HAN IRC from hackers by filtering unknown hostnames
- Unscore - disables internal scoring mechanism - useful for testing of external scoring mechanisms