Hi. You need to get feedback from the people impacted by this proposal:
- I still don't see a message from you on bugzilla:31791; Done
- mail:wikizh-l is an obvious candidate; Done
- all of m:Distribution list/Global message delivery/zh. Done
- Hi Nemo, thanks. I have posted messages around the places, and will keep an eye on them for any feedback.
- Updated, thanks. Note that the post for zh.wikipedia is on its Tech Page.
Hi, your entry at Google Summer of Code 2014 says that you have completed microtasks, but I couldn't find which microtasks were those. In any case, here you have a good microtask to get an idea of the skills your project proposal requires: Bug 63122 - improve detectTofu algorithm so it can detect replacement characters in fixed-width glyphs. Done
---Hi Qgil, thanks for the reference! I have submitted a patch for the bug, and will follow it.