Release status: stable
|Description||Allows configuration of an array with sha1 hashes which can then no longer be uploaded|
|Author(s)||Brion Vibber (Brion VIBBERtalk)|
|License||No license specified|
|Translate the UploadBlacklist extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The extension can be retrieved directly from Git [?]:
- Browse code
- Some extensions have tags for stable releases.
- Browse tags
- Select the tag
- Click "snapshot"
- Each branch is associated with a past MediaWiki release. There is also a "master" branch containing the latest alpha version (might require an alpha version of MediaWiki).
- Browse branches
- Select a branch name
- Click "Continue"
Extract the snapshot and place it in the extensions/UploadBlacklist/ directory of your MediaWiki installation.
If you are familiar with git and have shell access to your server, you can also obtain the extension as follows:
cd extensions/ git clone
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.