This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||FlexiSkin is an extension to change basic design elements|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
FlexiSkin allows you to customize the skin of your wiki. Change the design of your wiki via the backend and with a preview function. Choose between different colours, insert your own logo and decide if you want to have the navigation at the left or right side.
Usage / Features
Create and choose a skin for your wiki.
- Change the background color or insert a background image.
- Upload and position an individual logo.
- Manage the position of the navigation bar.
- Set the overall width of the content area.
FlexiSkin was part of BlueSpice MediaWiki but became obsolete with a new responsive skin in BlueSpice 3.
- BlueSpice Helpdesk: FlexiSkin