The ContentStabilization extension is a MediaWiki extension that activates an approval mechanism. New versions of a page are initially marked as drafts. These remain in place until a user with approval rights reviews and approves the page.
Overview approval status
Example status message
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadExtension( 'ContentStabilization' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Extension reference: ContentStabilization
- Extension:Approved Revs - Allows administrators to mark a certain revision of a page as "approved"
- Extension:Moderation - edits remain private until they're approved
- Extension:FlaggedRevs - the more complex alternative to Approved Revs
|This extension is included in the following wiki farms/hosts and/or packages:|