Extension:Cargo/Known bugs and planned features
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There is currently no way to query on fields that hold a list of coordinates.
- If a table is recreated via the web interface and the "job run rate" (set via $wgJobRunRate) is too high, it can lead to some pages not getting their data stored.
- Cargo is known to work with the MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server database systems. It has not been tested with either Oracle or SQLite, and most likely will not work with either one.
Features that it would be useful to add to Cargo include:
- More display formats, including more complex charts
- The ability to call stored procedures, perhaps using a new "#cargo_call" function, to enable more complex, and possibly faster, querying