Extension:Cargo/Known bugs and planned features
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cargo - navigation|
|Basics||Main page (talk) · Download and installation · Quick start guide · Other documentation · SMW migration guide|
|Using Cargo||Storing data · Querying data (Display formats) · Browsing data · Exporting data · Other features|
|Resources for help||Common problems · Known bugs and planned features · Getting support|
|About Cargo||Authors and credits · Version history · Sites that use Cargo · Cargo and Semantic MediaWiki · FAQ|
- There is currently no way to query on fields that hold a list of coordinates.
- If a table is recreated via the web interface and the "job run rate" (set via $wgJobRunRate) is too high, it can lead to some pages not getting their data stored.
- Cargo is known to work with the MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server database systems. It has not been tested with either Oracle or SQLite, and most likely will not work with either one.
Features that it would be useful to add to Cargo include:
- More display formats, including more complex charts
- A new "Ratings" field type, which would have special handling in forms and drilldown.
- The ability to call stored procedures, perhaps using a new "#cargo_call" function, to enable more complex, and possibly faster, querying