The Variables category contains articles on configuration and key internal variables found within the MediaWiki code base. If you are interested in "variables" used within MediaWiki markup, please see the following categories and articles:
- Pomoc:Kúzelné slová - lists built-in MediaWiki variables for use in wikitext.
- Category:Variable extensions - lists extensions that define wiki variables.
- Category:Modifiable variables extensions - lists extensions that provide a way to declare variables that change value during the course of page rendering.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- Cookies variables/sk (1 P)
- Magic words/sk (3 P)
- MediaWiki configuration settings/sk (5 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Variables/sk"
This category contains only the following page.