The Variables category contains articles on configuration and key internal variables found within the MediaWiki code base. If you are interested in "variables" used within MediaWiki markup, please see the following categories and articles:
- Aiuto:Parole magiche - lists built-in MediaWiki variables for use in wikitext.
- Category:Variable extensions - lists extensions that define wiki variables.
- Category:Modifiable variables extensions - lists extensions that provide a way to declare variables that change value during the course of page rendering.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- Database variables/it (2 P)
- HTTP client variables/it (1 P)
- Namespace variables/it (3 P)
- Output variables/it (2 P)