The Variables category contains articles on configuration and key internal variables found within the MediaWiki code base. If you are interested in "variables" used within MediaWiki markup, please see the following categories and articles:
- Help:Magic words - lists built-in MediaWiki variables for use in wikitext.
- Category:Variable extensions - lists extensions that define wiki variables.
- Category:Modifiable variables extensions - lists extensions that provide a way to declare variables that change value during the course of page rendering.
This category has the following 75 subcategories, out of 75 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- Job queue variables (6 P)
- Namespace variables (12 P)
- Output variables (28 P)
- Script variables (2 P)
- Search variables (31 P)
- Security variables (15 P)
- Shared uploads variables (13 P)
- Shell variables (11 P)
- Site customization variables (12 P)
- Site Statistics variables (12 P)
- Skin variables (13 P)
- Special pages variables (9 P)
- Squid variables (21 P)
- Subpage variables (2 P)
- SVG variables (6 P)