Category:Extensions by hook usage/ko
Note: Please do not add articles directly to this category if you can place them in one or more of the subcategories. The articles remaining in this category either have no clear parent category or are waiting for someone to sort them into the correct subcategory.
The Extensions by hook usage/ko category is the parent category for hook usage categories. Hook usage categories collect together all the articles that make use of a particular MediaWiki hook.
This category is intended to help new (and old) implementers find examples of code that use particular kinds of hooks. It is not intended for listing newly defined hooks. If your extension has added a hook, please add it to the Category:Hook extensions instead. You may also want to consider adding a brief description of your hook to the Extension hook registry.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- ► AbortMove extensions/ko (1 P)
- ► AbortNewAccount extensions/ko (2 P)
- ► AddNewAccount extensions/ko (2 P)
- ► APIAfterExecute extensions/ko (1 P)
- ► APIEditBeforeSave extensions/ko (1 P)
- ► ArticleDelete extensions/ko (1 P)
- ► ArticleSaveComplete extensions/ko (1 P)
- ► ArticleViewHeader extensions/ko (1 P)
- ► AuthPluginAutoCreate extensions/ko (2 P)
- ► BeforePageDisplay extensions/ko (19 P)
- ► MakeGlobalVariablesScript extensions/ko (10 P)
- ► ShowMissingArticle extensions/ko (1 P)