Category:Extensions by hook usage
Note: Please do not add pages directly to this category if you can place them in one or more of the subcategories.
The Extensions by hook usage/scn category is the parent category for hook usage categories. Hook usage categories collect together all the articles that make use of a particular MediaWiki hook.
This category is intended to help new (and old) implementers find examples of code that use particular kinds of hooks. It is not intended for listing newly defined hooks. If your extension has added a hook, please add it to Catigurìa:Hook extensions instead.
This category has the following 52 subcategories, out of 52 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- AddNewAccount extensions/scn (2 P)
- AdminLinks extensions/scn (1 P)
- AlternateEdit extensions/scn (1 P)
- ArticleDelete extensions/scn (1 P)
- DeleteAccount extensions/scn (1 P)
- LinksUpdate extensions/scn (1 P)