Wikimedia Release Engineering Team/Time off
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I want to take time off, what do I do?
- Put it in the weekly team meeting etherpad in the "Vacations/Confs/etc" section.
- Please do this as soon as you know/are sure of the time off.
- This helps us make sure we have effective coverage for our services (or at least we know what we're getting ourselves into).
- Put it in Google Calendar (so we don't schedule meetings with you).
- Set it to an "All day" event.
- But change the "Show you as" to "Busy" (from "Available").
- Have it repeat for the length of your vacation.
- Put it in the Phabricator calendar:
- This shows you're not available via a red dot next to your username everywhere (Maniphest, Differential, etc).
- Don't forget to add Release-Engineering-Team tag to the event.
- Put it in Namely. (WMF employees).