Wikimedia Language engineering/Showcase
Language showcase is a meeting where the Wikimedia Language team discusses various issues related to language diversity and Wikimedia projects, presents new technologies it develops such as Content Translation, Translate extension, Universal Language Selector, and so on.
Everyone is welcome to attend. The meetings are usually held on Zoom, recorded and uploaded to Commons.
Recordings of past meetings can be found at commons:Category:Language showcase.
- To be announced
- September 2020: On the topic of improving translation support for Scribunto modules. video
- July 2020: The translatewiki.net website, and recent improvements in it. video
- May 2020: Research about the Section translation feature in Content Translation. video part 1, video part 2.
- December 2019: Research about mobile support for Content Translation, and new features in translatewiki. video
- Recordings of older editions will be added later.