Wikimedia Engineering Productivity Team/Lunch and learn
Jump to navigation Jump to search
At our offsite we broached the idea of doing a lunch and learn series for the team.
- Yubikeys by Lars Wirzenius
- PHP for the Reluctant by Brennen Bearnes (task T260265)
- Focus: Foundations of PHP's success, language basics, common traps to keep an eye out for while reviewing & debugging.
- Quibble - MediaWiki's CI runner by Antoine Musso
- Train dev environment by Lars Wirzenius
- Advanced Phabricator Usage by Mukunda Modell
- Advanced phab usage
- Gerrit repo layout and advanced command line usage
- Quibble overview and how tos
- Contributing to Scap: how to run the test suite, how to write intergration tests, planned radical changes.
- A demo of the current status of the train-dev environment
- Helm test: what is it; what's possible; how does it work?
- Dan's favorite knots
- Why you don't want to run a marathon and other running advice -- Željko