You wrote that logs import requires root. As you seem to be knowledgeable on the topic, could you please contribute to the section above? I only used "shell user" as a generic term, but importDump.php is supposed to work. --Nemo 16:06, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
- Wikitech is not on the main cluster and I guess mortals (as defined by
siteadmins.pp) don't have access there at all so it would have to be a root. Maybe that's wrong, I didn't go reading manifests to verify this particular case. --Jeremyb (talk) 16:10, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
- Oh well, I don't think that's important/useful. :) Too bad, the page above would really use some work! --Nemo 16:14, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
Error during logging in
Dear Jeremyb, I am one of the most active contributors in Zazaki Wikipedia. I can not log in there for over a week. What am I doing wrong or what I did wrong? I dont know. It appears after every login attempt the following reason:
- Request: POST http://diq.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ba%C4%9Fse:KarberC%C4%B1kewt%C4%B1%C5%9F&action=submitlogin&type=login&returnto=Pela+Seri, from 184.108.40.206 via cp1067 cp1067 ([10.64.0.104]:3128), Varnish XID 1216788132 Forwarded for: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 Error: 503, Service Unavailable at Sun, 07 Dec 2014 04:24:13 GMT
- Can you help me in this regard? I thank you for that very much in advance. Greetings! --Mirzali (talk) 21:45, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
- I have no idea how you decided I was a good person to ask about this?
- In a private browsing/incognito window (or a different computer with cleared cookies): Are you able to log into any wiki (even this one) with your diqwiki username? What happens if you then visit diqwiki?
- The error message you quoted (a 503) sounds like a temporary, transient error. In any case this should be raised somewhere else, not on my talk page. --Jeremyb (talk) 03:54, 9 December 2014 (UTC)