User talk:CKoerner (WMF)
- Hey, I've heard of this place before! :p Thanks for the welcome. CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 18:49, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
- 1 Please provide feedback on suggested improvements to the Code of Conduct
- 2 Please participate in discussion on updated "Marginalized and underrepresented groups" text
- 3 Please participate again in improving the "Conflict of interest" section
- 4 Sebuah BintangWiki untuk Anda!
- 5 Weigh in on whether to finalize the new version of the "Conflict of interest" section
- 6 Fixing Translation markup
Please provide feedback on suggested improvements to the Code of Conduct
Thanks to everyone who’s helped work on the Code of Conduct so far.
These are important sections, so please take a look at the proposed changes. I apologize that this feedback arrived later than planned, but I think this will create a better document.
If you prefer to give your opinion privately, feedback via e-mail is welcome at conduct-discussionwikimedia.org.
Please participate in discussion on updated "Marginalized and underrepresented groups" text
Thanks for participating in the earlier discussion on Talk:Code of Conduct/Draft#Marginalized and underrepresented groups. There was some support and some issues were raised. I've attempted to propose a better draft to address the issues.
Please participate again in improving the "Conflict of interest" section
The "Conflict of interest" section was not approved earlier.
There has been further discussion on it, aiming to solve those issues. Please participate in the sub-sections of Talk:Code of Conduct/Draft#Finalize "Conflict of interest" section? and make sure your concerns are being addressed.
User:Mattflaschen-WMF 03:55, 28 September 2016 (UTC)
Sebuah BintangWiki untuk Anda!
|Thank For In Information You Team Thank for you 05:19, 15 October 2016 (UTC)|
Weigh in on whether to finalize the new version of the "Conflict of interest" section
You participated earlier in discussion about the "Conflict of interest" section of the draft Code of Conduct for technical spaces. There was not consensus to approve an earlier version of this section. I'm contacting you to let you know the draft has been updated, and we are now discussing whether to finalize the new version.
Please participate here.
Fixing Translation markup
First of all thank you very much for reinstating my CirrusSearch documentation. You did so much restructuring and translations work on it. I'm actually starting to go back over it and polish some things I see I wrote.
I'm here to ask you about your recent Help:CirrusSearch edit that said "fix tvar" but it actually just undid a lot of "polishing" I had done. Now that your translations work and Shirayuki's translations work is done, perhaps you want me to try and reincorporate them? I learned a lot about translations markup like tvar on that edit.
I care about MediaWiki software documentation, and about Search in particular. Translation markup is an obstacle, but I might be happy to learn more about it just to get MediaWiki CirrusSearch software documentation quality up to snuff. Cpiral (talk) 06:44, 11 December 2016 (UTC)
- Cpiral, Whoa! that is a super weird edit. I swear to you I really did just intend to fix a tvar, like I did with my previous edit. I'm not sure what's going on here. There's only 2 minutes between my edits and I have no recollection of making those changes. I'm going to look into this and I'll let you know what I find. CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 16:28, 12 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ok, I think I figured it out. Apparently I was making a small fix to a <tvar>, but in an older version of the page. That threw things into a bit of a spiral (pardon the pun). I rolled back the page to my last sane edit and then re-added in all of Shirayuki's translations fixes (thank you!). Cpiral, when you have a moment, can you let me know if things are as they should be. Sorry again for the confusion. CKoerner (WMF) (talk) 17:40, 12 December 2016 (UTC)