User talk:Andrew Bogott
- Sorry, dumb markup errors. Links should be fixed now. I believe that since you have an existing SVN password you will not get an email notification until you explicitly request a password reset. Andrew Bogott (talk) 15:14, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
hi,the "Done" message you recently posted here, but I can't reset password and login.  say: "There was either an authentication database error or you are not allowed to update your external account."--Shizhao (talk) 03:32, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Apologies; for some unclear reason it doesn't work to link directly to that reset page. Instead, you should visit the login page and tell it that you forgot your login details. Please let me know if that still doesn't permit you to reset your password.
- Oh, sorry for having missed this! When I follow the instructions above and enter your username, it tells me 'A password reminder has been sent in the last 24 hours.' Is that wrong? And, is that different from the behavior you get?
I've sent a access request on 6 April 2012 (UTC) and have been promised to receive a temporary password in your email shortly but until today I haven't received anything at all. Trying to go via Special:PasswordReset didn't work either.--MWJames (talk) 05:11, 7 May 2012 (UTC)
Hi Andrew. Some months ago, I requested developer access. But then I forgot about it, and some weeks ago I requested it again! My mistake, of course. I'm letting you know because you might want to delete one of the accounts. If so, I would like to KEEP the second one, the one with preferred git and shell username "felipeschenone". Sorry for the trouble, and thanks.
- Can you tell me the username for the old account that I should clean up? It looks to be a bit complex to recover that from the edit history. Thanks. Andrewbogott (talk) 19:20, 22 October 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, I just changed my mind, sorry! Could you delete the newest account, the one with username "felipeschenone"? The username of the old one, the one to be kept, is "lfs", I rather keep that one just because the username is shorter and thus faster to type. --Felipe (talk) 21:50, 22 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Andrew, If we think one administrator is not competent enough and does not protect the articles from being destroyed by some users (eliminating the references and several parts of bodies of the article by some biased users with particular personal tastes), is there a person or a board of director we can report this incident? I appreciate if you can share your opinion with me.
- I don't have anything to do with on-wiki content, sorry. Andrewbogott (talk) 16:50, 25 November 2014 (UTC)
Name and username change at Gerrit
Hi Andrew. I'm trying to unify my name and username throughout the internet, and Gerrit is one of the last services missing. My name there is "Luis Felipe Schenone" and my username is "lfs". Would it be too much trouble to change that to "Felipe Schenone" and "lfschenone"? Thanks a lot! --Felipe (talk) 17:49, 10 January 2016 (UTC)