User talk:Alterego/ExtensionMatrix/Source code


Depends on

Username field being broken.[edit]

I have just fixed a bug in the script that cause the 'username' field to be set to the name of the extension (you were replacing the value of any field containing 'name' with the extension name - I have changed it to only do this for an exact match). I don't know whether the live code will be automatically updated or not, so can you please let me know when this change has made it through and the extension matrix has been fixed. Once that has been done, I'll reapply the update I made to Template:ExtensionMatrix which shows this information (have temporarily reverted it until this issue is fixed).


--HappyDog 23:28, 13 September 2010 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Version detection is clearly broken[edit]

Now that we're approaching 1.20, we're getting a version bug:

You'll note that there's no 1.20. That's because it gets truncated to 1.2. I don't know why 1.10 works and 1.20 doesn't, but at least Extension:EtherEditor and Extension:Echo are good examples of pages that are categorized with 1.2 extensions and shouldn't be. --MarkTraceur (talk) 23:19, 19 July 2012 (UTC)Reply[reply]

The "update" field incorrectly inherits current date[edit]

There are currently 4 extensions on Extension Matrix/interface that have the {{Extension}} infobox field update set to a date without a day (e.g. "November 2007"). The current code used for parsing the date will assume that the day is today's day (instead of the first day of the month or something else that doesn't arbitrarily change).

As a result, every day it changes those rows. For example on April 12 it changed them from "11 Nov 2007" to "12 Nov 2007". And on April 13 it changed them form "12 Nov 2007" to "13 Nov 2007". Krinkle (talk) 07:29, 13 April 2013 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Bot not working[edit]

Just a heads-up about bugzilla:61147 in case you're interested.