User:Trevor Parscal (WMF)
(Redirected from User:Trevor Parscal)
Trevor Parscal is the Head of Editing at the Wikimedia Foundation, and joined in October 2008.
Links[edit | edit source]
MediaWiki Contributions[edit | edit source]
Core[edit | edit source]
- Vector is a skin, loosely based on Monobook, featuring a sleek UI and logical tab organization.
Extensions[edit | edit source]
- Active Development
- VisualEditor Visual editing system for Wikitext.
- ArticleFeedback Lets users rate articles and view ratings.
- ClickTracking tracks users' navigation around the wiki by monitoring each click they make.
- PrefSwitch allows users to switch sets of preferences in a single click.
- PrefStats displays statistics on user preferences about this extension.
- UserDailyContribs stores daily user contributions as they are made.
- Vector improves on the user interface elements of the Vector skin.
- WikiEditor provides an extendable wikitext editing interface and many feature-providing modules.
- LogEntry provides a way to add a single-line text input box to a page that will append the contents in a log-like fashion.
- SearchBox provides a way to add a search form.
- InputBox Refactored the code and fixed several bugs.
- Drafts adds the ability to save a draft of an article on the server while editing.
- ArticleEmblems provides a parser hook that collects and renders extra information about an article in the top corner.
- CommunityVoice provides a collection of popular opinion collection tools for content in articles.
- DataCenter system for planning data-centers and tracking assets.