(Redirected from User:Trevor Parscal)
This is the userpage of a user who was a member of the Wikimedia Foundation staff or served as a contractor to the Foundation. In order to maintain a historical record, it has not been deleted. However, any contact information given may be incorrect, as this user is no longer employed at the Foundation.
Trevor Parscal is the Head of Editing at the Wikimedia Foundation, and joined in October 2008.
- Vector is a skin, loosely based on Monobook, featuring a sleek UI and logical tab organization.
- Active Development
- VisualEditor Visual editing system for Wikitext.
- ArticleFeedback Lets users rate articles and view ratings.
- ClickTracking tracks users' navigation around the wiki by monitoring each click they make.
- PrefSwitch allows users to switch sets of preferences in a single click.
- PrefStats displays statistics on user preferences about this extension.
- UserDailyContribs stores daily user contributions as they are made.
- Vector improves on the user interface elements of the Vector skin.
- WikiEditor provides an extendable wikitext editing interface and many feature-providing modules.
- LogEntry provides a way to add a single-line text input box to a page that will append the contents in a log-like fashion.
- SearchBox provides a way to add a search form.
- InputBox Refactored the code and fixed several bugs.
- Drafts adds the ability to save a draft of an article on the server while editing.
- ArticleEmblems provides a parser hook that collects and renders extra information about an article in the top corner.
- CommunityVoice provides a collection of popular opinion collection tools for content in articles.
- DataCenter system for planning data-centers and tracking assets.