Release status: unmaintained
|Implementation||API, Page action|
|Description||Stores daily user contributions as they are made|
|Author(s)||Nimish Gautam, Trevor Parscal|
|Latest version||0.2.0 (2010-09-21)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
Translate the UserDailyContribs extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
The UserDailyContribs extension was developed specifically to be run as part of the Beta rollout (of the Vector skin and page editor enhancements in 2010) on Wikimedia wikis; it may or may not be useful to third-party users.
|This deprecated feature should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of backwards compatibility. This feature was deprecated in version 1.26.|
This extension is deprecated on Wikimedia wikis and we plan to uninstall it (phab:T85984).
The extension can of course be run on non-WMF wikis, but documentation is very limited.
This extension does the following:
- Adds a table user_daily_contribs, which it updates on ArticleSaveComplete.
getUserEditCountSincefunction. Extension:ClickTracking uses this to log user edits in the last 1, 3, and 6 months.
- Provides an API to get edit statistics for a user, described in #API section below.
Installation[edit | edit source]
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed. Done - Navigate to
API[edit | edit source]
|The following documentation is the output of Special:ApiHelp/userdailycontribs, generated from userdailycontribs's source code.|
- This module is deprecated.
- This module requires read rights.
- Source: User Daily Contributions
- License: GPL-2.0+
Get the total number of user edits, time of registration, and edits in a given timeframe.
Username to query.
- Type: user name
Number of edits since this many days ago.
- The value must be no less than 0.
- Type: integer
Date from which
daysagowill be calculated, instead of "today". The count returned in
timeFrameEditswill be the edit count between this date and the date "
daysago" from it.
- Type: timestamp (allowed formats)
- Get edit statistics for User:WikiSysop over the past 5 days
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|