|This extension is obsolete!
You are advised against using this extension on a live site.
Release status: unmaintained
|Implementation||API, Page action|
|Description||Stores daily user contributions as they are made|
|Author(s)||Nimish Gautam, Trevor Parscal|
|Latest version||0.2.0 (2010-09-21)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
Translate the UserDailyContribs extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
The UserDailyContribs extension was developed specifically to be run as part of the Beta rollout (of the Vector skin and page editor enhancements in 2010) on Wikimedia wikis; it may or may not be useful to third-party users.
This extension was formerly installed on Wikimedia wikis (phab:T85984).
The extension can of course be run on non-WMF wikis, but documentation is very limited.
This extension does the following:
- Adds a table user_daily_contribs, which it updates on ArticleSaveComplete.
getUserEditCountSincefunction. Extension:ClickTracking uses this to log user edits in the last 1, 3, and 6 months.
- Provides an API to get edit statistics for a user, described in #API section below.
Installation[edit | edit source]
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed. Done - Navigate to
API[edit | edit source]
|The following documentation is the output of Special:ApiHelp/userdailycontribs, generated from userdailycontribs's source code.|
Module "userdailycontribs" not found.