- Add dynamic screen updating to Semantic Forms (SF).
- Fix several small extensions to make usable, including:
- cshow - only show tagged section if user has access to it
- String Parsers to allow escaped characters
- Extending use of Semantic MediaWiki within the County
- Taking over ExtensionNewUserNotif maintenance
- Advanced Semantic Media Wiki Query Formatting
- DiscussionThreading - a light weight forum-like extension to allow replies, ...
- NSFileRepo - Access protection based on Namespace for uploading and reading files/images
- New User Email Notification - Automatic email to admins when a new user registers (or needs approval)
- StringFunctionsEscaped - Allows String functions to work with escaped characters, e.g., \n, \t . . .
Extensive background drawing on more than 25 years of management and consulting experience.
Specialization in reducing costs and increasing flexibility and productivity using collaborative development approaches.
Planned and executed high-tech projects employing a variety of technologies spanning telecommunications, converged data and voice networks, enterprise software systems, and enterprise infrastructure. Has overseen implementations in client/server, open systems, mainframe, and Internet platforms, and he has a strong personal interest in the use of the Internet to conduct government services.
Worked on the creation and development of both network and data operation centers for large organizations with more than 30,000 users.
CIO of Lexington Technology Services (Managed Service Provider)
CIO of Montgomery County, PA for 7+ years.
Worked as deputy chief technical officer for the city of Washington, DC. While there, was responsible for managing enhancements to the District’s technology infrastructure, including network security and the original development of DC.GOV.
Worked in management and consulting positions for some of the country’s best-known and respected companies, including Honeywell, CoreStates, Sallie Mae, Bankers Trust, Harvey Hubbell (PulseCom),Titan Systems, CashFlex, KnowledgeFlow and Integrion Financial Network.