- 1 Diff between Article and Extension (for DiscussionThreading) --Rovo 17:32, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- 2 Renaming files / moving them to other namespace Tschuliaen (talk) 16:34, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
- 3 Moving / renaming files
- 4 Mediawiki 1.25.1 NSFileRepo - Images shown only in resized versions
Diff between Article and Extension (for DiscussionThreading) --Rovo 17:32, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
There is a DiscussionThread Article and DiscussionThreading. I don't understand what the difference is. Is one not being used anymore? Thanks. --Rovo 12:15, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- Also, I am curious when a person replies to a comment made by another person, will the originator of the comment be notified of a reply made to their comment? Or is the person to check back with the page to see if someone has replied?
They are the same - One is a descriptive article and discussion, the other the actual extension. The second question (watching), is that the user needs to watch the page - this extension does not automatically subscribe the respondent - although that does pose some interesting questions.
Renaming files / moving them to other namespace Tschuliaen (talk) 16:34, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
could you please have a look at my ? I would very much appreciate an answer. Thanks
Moving / renaming files
|Moving / renaming files|
|Helle, i've got the same problem with nsfilerepo like tschuliean. The upload of an image into a namespace works well in the first time. But if i try to replace the image into another namespace, the image is gone.|