|Babel user information|
- ohloh profile
- odesk profile
- PGP fingerprint: 80D1 13B7 67E3 D519 3672 5679 361F 943B 15C0 8DD4 (diff to verify I made edit)
- Back in 2010 I was a GSOC student. My project was to improve support for Exif/IPTC/XMP metadata in images
- MediaWiki svn commits (2010-2012), MediaWiki git commits (2012-current)
- Multimedia work I do for the foundation
- Things I really should review
- Changes that have been sitting way too long and should be reviewed
- Commits that are likely to be by new folks, so should be reviewed quicker to be welcoming
I be bawolff. Also known as Brian Wolff or User:BWolff (WMF)
I am a MediaWiki developer. I primarily contribute to backend related things in core Mediawiki and have a soft spot for Multimedia related areas. I am also the current maintainer of some extensions, such as: Extension:DynamicPageList (Wikimedia), Extension:SubpageSortkey, Extension:PageInCat, Extension:PreviewFunctions, Extension:GoogleNewsSitemap (Think RSS version of DPL), and Extension:CategorySortHeaders. In general I like to fix interesting bugs that I hear about wherever they may be.
I currently work on the Wikimedia Security Team.
My home Wikimedia project was originally EN Wikinews, however now I spend almost all of my time doing MediaWiki related things.
I often hang out in the #mediawiki irc channel (among other channels) on freenode using the nick bawolff. Feel free to talk to me! If for some reason you wanted to email me, you can do so at Special:EmailUser/Bawolff.
I work for or provided services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation. See meta:User:Bawolff for more details.