Talk:Architecture Summit 2014
"Registration form" draft
We need a process to accept participants in order to make sure we get the right people to the summit and we don't overflow the venue. Still, this process should be as transparent as possible since the only criteria to be accepted is merit + on-topic.
We can have a list right at the summit page with the following fields, all required:
- Your Name, organization, location.--~~~~
- What role will you fill at the summit?
- What RFCs have you already commented on?
- What RFCs or other issues do you believe should be discussed?
- We will need help: what volunteering tasks are you willing to take? (e.g. notetaking, shepherding follow-up discussions, prototyping).
- Be concise. We should know you anyway.
- Be selective and point to what really matters.
- Link to the RFCs you are promoting or discussing.
- If your topic doesn't have a RFC yet, please create it. Drafts are fine for a start.
- +1, I'd really like to be able to listen in, if that's OK with everyone. AndrewRussellGreen (talk) 19:38, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- It would be awesome if the sessions could be recorded, even better if live streamed. Legoktm (talk) 09:29, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
- We have discussed this option and have decided not to tape/stream the summit. The main reason is that the program is very packed and we really worry about delays because of AV issues. Instead we want to work on high-quality notes from all the sessions that we will post on this wiki. Drdee (talk) 02:03, 20 January 2014 (UTC)