|描述||Bootstrap based, fully configurable, especially suitable for wiki-as-a-website|
Tweeki基于Twitter的Bootstrap（v3.4.1/v4.4.1）。 It tries to implement as much of Bootstrap's functionality as possible, allowing to use it very easily and with very reduced markup, and features many configuration options.
Tweeki aims for highest compatibility with Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms and should be particularly useful for wiki-as-a-website projects.
git clone https://github.com/thaider/Tweeki
wfLoadSkin( 'Tweeki' ); $wgDefaultSkin = "tweeki";
- highly configurable – without the need to tweak Tweeki itself – no conflicts when updating!
- userfriendly for newbies – possibility to hide specific functionality that may not be needed in your specific setup
- well suited for wiki-as-a-website projects – act like a website and profit from MediaWiki's features internally
- made for semantic wikis – aiming for highest compatibility with Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms
It supports most of Bootstrap's features, such as Buttons, Icons, Accordions, Tabs, Modals, Panels and much more...
Other skins and extensions related to the Bootstrap framework:
- 分类:基于Bootstrap的皮肤 - Overview of skins based on the Bootstrap framework
- Extension:Bootstrap - Provides the Bootstrap framework to MediaWiki